connielingus Arts and Crafts

Saturday, May 28, 2005

Arts and Crafts with Connielingus! - Part 4


This piece was kind of a passing fancy I had in 2002, in attempting to create my own "Gig Posters". (I have a fairly large collection of these type of Concert posters from various other artists myself)
At the time I had a bit of a girly "fascination", shall we say, with the Calgary Twin Acoustic-Rockers, Tegan and Sara. This watercolor and ink "poster" (a sorta ripoff of Bruce Springsteen's album cover of "Greetings From Asbury Park") was for a show they played in Ottawa, Ontario in November of 2002. I actually got as far as contacting the T and S management and sending off a dozen copies to their "head office" - but that's the last I ever heard or saw from my efforts. (Oh well.... I'm still cool to you, right?) Posted by Hello

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home